Here are 15 reasons we’re thankful for all of the amazing HR people in our lives:
- You make sure hiring managers are in touch with the right talent.
2. You know compliance laws inside and out.
- You practically bought us that treadmill desk.
- (That may have been a mistake.)
- You know what to do when someone crosses the line.
6. You listen to our problems.
7. Three words: Employee review time.
8. You make it rain, ALL THE TIME.
9. You save us from even the messiest situations.
— CareerBuilder (@CBforEmployers) August 31, 2016
10. You know how to conduct a killer interview…
11. And you know when to shut one down.
12. You make sure being the “new kid” doesn’t feel so lonely.
13. You understand that sometimes, cupcakes are the only right answer.
14. You practically wrote the employee handbook.
15. You fight for what’s right.
Pay it forward this Labor Day: Share this with an HR professional who’s helped you along the way.