Did you wake up this morning in a panicked sweat because you realized the weekend is officially over?
Mondays ain’t easy, but with a little #MondayMotivation, it may just become your favorite workday of the week (after Friday, Thursday, Wednesday and Tuesday of course).
Here are 6 pieces of oh so sage #MondayMotivation advice to get you through to the weekend:
- As long as you start your day with a strong cup (or several cups) of coffee, you’ll be unstoppable.
- Tune into a podcast or listen to music on the way to work to help clear your mind.
- Challenge yourself to save money all week by only eating meeting leftovers. (Hold your head up high while you shove your co-workers out of the way for that everything bagel.)
- Reimagine that daunting stack of resumes as a juicy novel you just can’t wait to read.
- Have a meeting you’re dreading (like, say, that one about recruitment budget)? Just power pose your way through it.
- The sooner you accept the fact that Mondays are here to stay, the easier it will be to handle them.