Get Your Guide to Using Data to Find the Right Talent
In this guide, “Market Research for Talent,” you’ll learn about five simple but effective ways to use labor market data to build or bolster your talent strategy.
Each section includes scenarios and case studies to demonstrate how these steps can improve your decision-making when it comes to your recruitment and selection strategies:
- Communicating Expectation with Hiring Managers
- Prioritizing Your Efforts for Recruiting Strategies
- Understanding Industry Competition
- Recruiting College Graduates and Diverse Candidates
- Understanding the Workforce and Its Diversity