How to Build an A+ Campus Recruiting Strategy
Hiring College Graduate? Make Sure You’re Getting the Best in Class
Nearly 3 in 4 U.S. employers (74 percent) say they plan to hire recent college graduates this year, the highest campus recruiting forecast since 2007, according to a CareerBuilder study.
With so many employers competing for this in-demand segment of the workforce, what are you doing to stand out?
Hire Education: Create a Best-In-Class Campus Recruiting Strategy is a new guide from the experts CareerBuilder that illustrates how to build a focused, competitive college recruiting strategy.
This guide covers such crucial topics as:
- Building your on-campus recruiting strategy.
- Identifying the best schools from which to recruit.
- Using data to streamline your process.
- Measuring your results and making adjustments to your strategy.
- Saving recruiters time and speeding up the hiring process.
Download Hire Education: Create a Best-In-Class Campus Recruiting Strategy today.