Our clients are important to us. That’s why CareerBuilder keeps you top of mind when creating cost-effective solutions that will give your jobs and brand the maximum amount of exposure so that we can deliver you more quality and diverse candidates (did we mention we have 41M+ active candidates?!).
Read on to reveal some exciting product highlights we’ve made that benefit YOU!
Delivered more diverse and quality candidates
- CareerBuilder’s Job Posting tagging options are now live! Designate your jobs as on-site, remote, or hybrid to provide clearer candidate expectations and more quality applications.
- We created a new optimization team to proactively monitor account performance and make recommendations to ensure a more favorable return on investment.
- CareerBuilder recently launched our New Beginnings Sweepstakes to encourage candidates to register on CareerBuilder.com - which means more unique, quality candidates for you. Sweepstakes entry closes at 11:59 p.m. CT on May 7, 2023.
Offered valuable products and features
- CareerBuilder’s new Diversity Sponsorship highlights your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion while showcasing your brand to tens of millions of unique, quality candidates on CareerBuilder.com. Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month is in May and Pride Month is in June – the perfect time to foster a sense of belonging right from the very start – so contact your sales representative today to secure your spot (there are only five available each month).
- Take additional control over your budget and application needs with CareerBuilder’s Pay for Performance model for jobs and resumes.
Every new solution we create is to help you find, hire, and manage great talent. We are proud of the progress we have made this year and are confident that, with your continued support, we will keep growing and innovating, delivering even greater value to you.
Find out why CareerBuilder’s Supply & Demand is an essential hiring resource.
Re-engage candidates with CareerBuilder’s Talent Network.
Learn how to build managed hiring campaigns to take the legwork out of reaching quality candidates.