CareerBuilder solutions impact the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and job ads, through career sites, talent community, all the way to current employees. From new widgets providing you easier access to the information you need, to better and faster ways to communicate with candidates, to a new UX, our Spring 2020 updates had one goal in mind: to deliver more qualified candidates, faster.
Your suite of HR tech to support the entire recruitment funnel
Talent Network, Talent Discovery Platform and CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking (CBAT) now have the same design and user experience to make it easy to find what you need across multiple tools. Talent Network is now integrated with Talent Discovery Platform for simplified recruiting and hiring, and CBAT has never looked better, updated with the same look and feel as other CareerBuilder tools. Check out additional updates below.
Talent Network – flexible, customizable and integrated with Talent Discovery Platform to increase efficiency
- Introducing a new career site option that allows you to create and edit career sites to your exacting standards. Manage a modern career site through a user-friendly platform, giving you the freedom to create and update your site whenever you choose. The site you create will be backed by the CareerBuilder platform and works to increase applications through a mobile responsive design, enhanced job recommendations, commute and work-from-home search, best-in-class SEO, and AI Resume Builder.
- View critical Talent Network actions, analytics and reports right from the homepage, integrated with the Talent Discovery Platform.
- Tailor and filter who you invite to events with knock-out questions, which can now be added within vTools.
Talent Discovery Platform enables recruiters to easily find what they’re looking for
- Customize your recruiter dashboard with new widgets.
- Respond immediately to engaged candidates with Active Conversations, and use the TDP app push notifications to respond on-the-go and keep candidates engaged.
- Manage screener questions used to filter candidates.
- Find more information about candidates in less time through improved search and filter functionality.
- Maintain job seeker satisfaction and help increase your pool of addressable job seekers through improved global privacy protection policies, such as email hashing. This reduces spam, gives candidates more control over privacy and ultimately, keeps them engaged with your company.
CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking (CBAT) has a new design in-line with other CareerBuilder tools
- New dashboard, requisition, candidate and reporting widgets bring critical information clearly to the forefront, helping recruiters respond quickly to activities within their network.
- Click Boarding integration allows you to initiate onboarding from a configured workflow stage, monitor progress at-a-glance and synchronize data between CBAT and Click Boarding.
Connectivity and community-building power of SocialReferral has been enhanced
- Calendar tool allows admins to schedule and plan posts and competitions ahead of time.
- Embed SocialReferral timelines into career sites, giving candidates a glimpse into a genuine employer brand and day-to-day life at your company.
- Single sign-on functionality removes the friction of users needing to create a username or password, improving employee adoption rates.
- Increase user engagement: employees will receive weekly emails recapping what they missed on the platform, and admins now receive weekly analytics emails to gain deeper insight into employee activity.
- SocialReferral now integrates with TalentSoft ATS, allowing you to post jobs directly to SocialReferral and seamlessly send candidate applications over to your ATS.
Integrating our tools with third party platforms
- CareerBuilder API can now import candidates from client ATS/File/Endpoint into TDP “My Candidates”, giving you flexibility to import candidates.
- CareerBuilder ATS can now send candidates with a “hired” status directly to Ultipro for HRIS/Onboarding needs. No more manually syncing candidates from CB ATS into Ultipro, reducing time and potential errors.
What’s next for your CareerBuilder talent acquisition suite?
To better support your needs, and ensure we have the best products on the market, we’ll be moving to a monthly release cycle. Keep an eye on this space for more frequent updates to our solutions and how they are making your life easier.