CareerBuilder solutions impact the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and job ads, through career sites, talent community, all the way to current employees. From new widgets providing you easier access to the information you need, to better and faster ways to communicate with candidates, to a new UX, our Spring 2020 updates had one goal in mind: to deliver more qualified candidates, faster.
Your suite of HR tech to support the entire recruitment funnel
Talent Network and Talent Discovery Platform now have the same design and user experience to make it easy to find what you need across multiple tools. Talent Network is now integrated with Talent Discovery Platform for simplified recruiting and hiring. Check out additional updates below.
Talent Network – flexible, customizable and integrated with Talent Discovery Platform to increase efficiency
- Introducing a new career site option that allows you to create and edit career sites to your exacting standards. Manage a modern career site through a user-friendly platform, giving you the freedom to create and update your site whenever you choose. The site you create will be backed by the CareerBuilder platform and works to increase applications through a mobile responsive design, enhanced job recommendations, commute and work-from-home search, best-in-class SEO, and AI Resume Builder.
- View critical Talent Network actions, analytics and reports right from the homepage, integrated with the Talent Discovery Platform.
- Tailor and filter who you invite to events with knock-out questions, which can now be added within vTools.
Talent Discovery Platform enables recruiters to easily find what they’re looking for
- Customize your recruiter dashboard with new widgets.
- Respond immediately to engaged candidates with Active Conversations, and use the TDP app push notifications to respond on-the-go and keep candidates engaged.
- Manage screener questions used to filter candidates.
- Find more information about candidates in less time through improved search and filter functionality.
- Maintain job seeker satisfaction and help increase your pool of addressable job seekers through improved global privacy protection policies, such as email hashing. This reduces spam, gives candidates more control over privacy and ultimately, keeps them engaged with your company.
What’s next for your CareerBuilder talent acquisition suite?
To better support your needs, and ensure we have the best products on the market, we’ll be moving to a monthly release cycle. Keep an eye on this space for more frequent updates to our solutions and how they are making your life easier.