Presented in 2020 as part of a shared initiative between CareerBuilder, ClearlyRated and American Staffing Association.
While nobody can predict when COVID-19 will end or what 2021 will bring, the latest industry data indicates that staffing firms have reasons to be optimistic. Insights from hiring managers and internal staff shed light on deep questions about the impact that COVID-19, economic upheaval, and nationwide calls for social reform have had on the industry, and what lasting change we can expect to see in the future.
Eric Gregg, CEO and Founder of ClearlyRated, and Steven Cerny, VP of Sales for CareerBuilder’s Staffing & Recruiting Group, looks at the latest market research. The State of the Staffing Professional and the Staffing Buyer Study collected responses from hiring managers and staffing firm employees in June of 2020, inviting insights about their experience working with and in the staffing industry, what changes they have experienced, and what they expect from the next 6-12 months.
The findings shared on this webinar covers:
- Pandemic response strategies deployed by staffing firms
- Hiring managers’ changing perceptions of staffing firms due to COVID-19
- Resources that hiring managers are prioritizing to find and vet staffing providers
- The remote work transition—and if it’s here to stay
- How staffing professionals rate their experience with their employer, and what they believe about the future of their career in the industry