With workers in high demand across nearly every industry right now, companies need to stand out and make it easier to attract applicants. The candidate experience is a critical component. With job seekers spending enough time upskilling and career switching, they want simplicity and ease when it comes to applying for jobs.
While most employers using an applicant tracking system say that technology has made their hiring more efficient by streamlining the candidate experience, any system you choose should both free up your time and make it easier on candidates — helping you cut down on the time it takes to fill your positions.
Experience frictionless hiring.
The right tools are imperative, and that’s why CareerBuilder and UKG have created a seamless hiring process for job seekers and employers. UKG ProTM customers who post jobs on CareerBuilder.com now have even easier access to 80+ million unique candidates and a diverse talent pool of U.S. job seekers. Here are some of the benefits:
- Job seekers enjoy an easier application process, allowing them to quickly apply to more jobs from any device using their saved CareerBuilder profile.
- This automated process greatly reduces candidate drop off and yields more applications per job.
- Employers can post job openings and track candidates all within UKG Pro.
- Plus, with accurate source tracking, you can make data-driven, informed decisions in your ongoing recruiting strategy.
- Recruiters have access to comprehensive screening responses that enable them to make faster, smarter decisions directly within UKG Pro.
Take the next steps to recharge your recruiting strategy.
Making your candidate management system and job platform work for you is the first step in recharging your recruiting strategy. Skills-based hiring is a great way to find candidates in unexpected places. If your job board isn’t using AI technology to translate skills across industries and send you even more qualified candidates, it’s not working hard enough for you.
And if your employer brand isn't widely known, it helps to focus on the basics: employee benefits and workplace culture. Benefits like PTO, flex time, remote work and paid family leave continue to be big draws for candidates.
Also, with wages continuing to climb, it helps to know real-time workforce analytics to price your compensation right. Remember, too, that including a salary range on your job posting will get you more candidates even faster. Recent CareerBuilder data show that employers that do this receive up to 13 times more applicants.
The application process shouldn’t be complicated. Adjusting your strategy and investing in the right tools will position your team for more and more hiring wins.