Artificial intelligence, Google for Jobs and other hot topics are dominating conversations across the recruitment industry. But at the end of the day, do they really impact your business?
With new recruitment trends popping up all the time, you need to know which ones are worth getting behind — and which fleeting ones you can afford to ignore. Most importantly, you need to be able to cut through the noise and align your business around strategies that will position you firmly ahead of your competition in 2018 and beyond.
Talent acquisition experts Tim Sackett and Kris Dunn joined CareerBuilder’s Scott Helmes to address these issues and more in an exclusive CareerBuilder webinar, “AI, Google for Jobs & More: Talent Acquisition Trends You Need to Focus on in 2018 (And Buzzwords to Ignore).”
You will walk away with:
- Tips on how to position your business to have the best staffing and recruiting year ever in 2018
- Insights on key talent acquisition and staffing trends — and how they will impact your business
- Strategies to be more efficient and productive so you can show 2018 who’s boss
- Why you should be excited about the trends, but can’t forget about the recruitment basics
- An understanding of how Talent Discovery can play a role in furthering your overall recruitment strategy