Wondering what to expect in 2023 and beyond?
In CareerBuilder's latest co-sponsored webinar with Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), our experts provided valuable insights that will help you pave the way to success this year and get ahead of the competition.
In this special presentation, Torsten Slok, Ph.D., Chief Economist for Apollo Global Management, Kristin Kelley, Chief Marketing Officer at CareerBuilder, and Timothy Landhuis, VP of Research at SIA discussed top-of-mind trends to help you navigate through continued economic uncertainty and approach the new year with a brighter outlook.
Here are some key takeaways:
- Economic growth may slow in the first half of 2023, but is likely to accelerate in the second half of the year
- Secular growth drivers of staffing will remain intact
- Candidates are open to changing jobs, but are selective about new roles
- Remote/flexible work is critically important to many candidates
- Diversity and inclusion practices are increasingly valued by job seekers in all industries
To learn more:
Exclusive Bonus! Get Your Free Job Seekers Report
Learn more about what's in store for 2023
Is another mass exodus ahead with one in three workers plans to look for a new job in 2023?
Pay transparency laws: what you need to know - Here's some more information about its benefits, pay transparency laws, and how to improve pay transparency.
How to lead through quiet quitting with some helpful tips you should know as a leader who is witnessing quiet quitting.