At CareerBuilder, we are always working to improve and enhance our products and solutions based on customer needs and feedback.
Here’s a look at some of the key product updates we made throughout Q1 2017 as well as some of the exciting changes yet to come this year:
Enhancements to the Consumer Experience
- Launched a new set of email campaigns designed to identify where job seekers are in their search process and overall career journey. We are now able to customize the cadence and content of job alerts and email messaging for job seekers if, for example, they have recently accepted a job or are actively looking for a new opportunity.
- Created 200 visually rich articles, templates and infographics for job seekers on the skills required for their next job – and how to highlight those skills in their resume to find their next job.
- We are now sharing average salary information for a job seeker’s search query on the search page and job detail page.
Average salary information displayed on a job search page
- Q2 saw the full release of the new semantic search interface for the CareerBuilder Resume Database.
- Key benefits include more results in less time, as well as greater transparency and customization.
- Initial data show up to two times as many candidates found with semantic.
- Q2 also saw the release of 25 percent more contact information for Social Profile data powered by Recruitment Edge. Since January, we have grown the contact information available for social profiles to over 150 million candidates.
Semantic search interface: Before
Semantic search interface: After
Supply & Demand:
- CareerBuilder presented the Alpha version of the new Supply & Demand in-take meeting tool in the SourceCon 2017 innovation lab in Anaheim, Calif.
- The Beta of the new Supply & Demand Portal is now live for more than 100 customers, with a full release scheduled for later in 2017.
- Benefits of the new Supply & Demand Portal include:
- Increased speed
- Improved design
- Upgraded navigation
New Supply & Demand Portal
- More than 200 accounts are now Beta testing the new Talent Network Analytics Dashboard. The visually dynamic reporting hub allows for self-service of internal and Google Analytics data on the performance of career site, talent pipeline, applicants and the power of re-engagement.
- This product enhancement will be coming free of charge for all North American clients of Talent Network by mid-2017.
New Talent Network Analytics Dashboard
- Ranked No. 5 in the 2017 HRO Today Baker’s Dozen list of top talent management technology vendors.
- Full integration of WebACE™ Within Applicant Tracking, enabling customers to move candidates from the recruitment process all the way through screening and testing, in one place.
- Named No. 2 on HRO Today Magazine’s 2016 Baker’s Dozen List of Top Background Screening Providers.
- Completed over 1.6 million screens in Q1 2017.
Take a Look Back at Our 2016 Year in Review.