Over the past few months, we’ve made several changes to existing products and added exciting new products to our human capital solutions portfolio, all in an effort to save you time and make your job easier and more effective.
Here’s a look at some of the key product updates we’ve recently made:
Launched Talent Discovery, a groundbreaking recruiting platform that combines the best of CareerBuilder’s recruitment solutions into one platform to help users:
- Plan their sourcing strategy by leveraging labor market data, and facilitate intake meetings to gain alignment with hiring managers.
- Search multiple databases – private profiles imported from their ATS, previously acquired talent from CareerBuilder products and 150 million CareerBuilder candidates – in one interface.
- Get matched candidates instantly after posting a job, and use semantic search to find relevant talent.
- Engage with talent via targeted email campaigns, and view real-time analytics to prioritize follow-ups.
- Released new features including:
- Interview Scheduler: A timesaving feature enabling candidates to self-schedule their interview time via email or mobile based on the interviewer's availability.
- Multiple Workflows (beta): A more robust candidate hiring experience, which allows users to configure their recruiting process to match the requirements they’ve set for their candidate.
- Two-Way Email: The ability for users to initiate email conversations with candidates and manage responses from within the system, providing an easy way to re-engage with candidates.
Supply & Demand:
- Enhanced the Supply & Demand interface with an improved design, easier navigation, and faster results.
- Added Cost Analytics, a new feature that allows users to plug in their event costs within the app and receive a post-event summary including total cost, cost per person met, etc.
- Added a new capability allowing users to drill down compensation data based on years of experience and/or skills and certifications, providing a more granular compensation analysis.
- Developed Workforce Availability Tool, which helps users understand the talent available at a given wage vs. single occupation.
- Enhanced the Occupational Snapshot by providing an integrated view of Supply & Demand and workforce analytics data using intuitive visuals.
- Deployed “Likely to Respond” email segmentation, which sends fewer, more relevant emails to candidates resulting in more relevant applicants.
- All jobs from CareerBuilder’s talent networks are included in Google for Jobs, providing a better candidate experience aligned with consumer behavior and a greater relevancy in search results.
- Refreshed the customer dashboard experience to provide an enhanced look and feel that’s more aligned with the CareerBuilder brand.
- Added new permissions at the package level, removing the need for users to switch locations in order to have a variable search length or alias amount.
- Announced a collaboration between CareerBuilder and SilkRoad to provide customers with a best-in-breed onboarding product, which will also integrate with CareerBuilder Applicant Tracking.
- Launched CareerBuilder Connect, an online self-service community where customers can find answers, connect with other users and share best practices.
Learn more about Talent Discovery and these product enhancements by reaching out to your sales representative.