Does Your Campus Recruiting Strategy Get an ‘A’?
The majority of U.S. employers (67 percent) say they plan to hire recent college graduates this year, the highest campus recruiting forecast since 2007, according to a recent CareerBuilder survey. That means you’re not going to attract today’s newest talent if you’re using outdated tactics.
Use this guide to enhance your college recruiting strategy and get it back on track so you can save recruiters’ time and hire more quickly — and with confidence.
You will learn how to:
- Identify schools with the largest number of graduates in the fields you need.
- Build your on-campus strategy.
- Use a data tool for college recruiting research.
- Make the process quick and easy
- Measure your results and make adjustments to your strategy.